Author Topic: Queuemetrics not detecting agent login to queue  (Read 2217 times)

cursor

• View Profile
Queuemetrics not detecting agent login to queue
« on: September 19, 2014, 19:20:49 »
I am testing the latest Queuemetrics 14.06 for a new project.  I am now able to use the webrtc softphone with Asterisk 11.12 and Firefox.  The problem I am having is that the agent page is not detecting when an agent is online.  Queuemetrics is reading directly from /var/log/asterisk/queue_log at the moment.  In the agent page I can use the Agent Logon panel, select the queues I want to login to.  The queue moves to the loggedin column with a spinning wheel for about 30 seconds and returns to the available column after.  I can see the agent if I do a "queue show" in the cli but as far as queuemetrics is concerned the agent is still offline.  This is the first Asterisk 11 I am using with Queuemetrics, is there some configuration I missed? 

In the reports I can see the calls I made to the queue but in the agents section there is no information at all.  I guess that queuemetrics is not registering the agent from the queue_log file for some reason.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Queuemetrics not detecting agent login to queue
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2014, 10:51:56 »
Hi Cursor,

the problem, probably is that the page doesn't auto-refresh if you are reading from flat-file, this is by design since reading from the file is really expensive and should only be used in particular cases. So I suggest you to install qloaderd and try again.

(Sorry for the late reply but I had some problems with forum notifications  :))

Kind Regards
Mirko