Author Topic: [SOLVED] "Link URL" icon not working for calls  (Read 3111 times)

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
[SOLVED] "Link URL" icon not working for calls
« on: July 30, 2012, 17:49:50 »
Hello all,
   I am new to QueueMetrics, so forgive me if this is a basic question.  I have recently encountered an issue where a client is trying to listen to call recordings but is directed to a strange (almost default/unconfigured looking) URL.  They select the Activity report frmo the main menu, then the Ans. Dt. tab from the report page.  But, if they click on the "Link URL" icons in the Queue Details section, they are taken to a URL like this:
http://server/app?agent=agent%2F7112&unique=1343574475.453958

My concern is that is actually has "server" in the URL, as though it was never configured completely.  Any thoughts on how to configure this, so that they can use that icon?  They are able to click the "Details" icon and get to the call recording, as a temporary solution.  But, we (I) need to figure out why this one shows server, instead of our actual server.

--Charles
« Last Edit: August 03, 2012, 17:37:36 by cbastian »

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: "Link URL" icon not working for calls
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2012, 09:20:23 »
This is set in configuration.properties and is used to link (e.g.) to a CRM of your choice. It is meant as a placeholder.  ;)

cbastian

• View Profile
    • Email
Re: "Link URL" icon not working for calls
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 17:35:34 »
Thank you!  That does make sense.  I'll review this with the client and our management team to see if they want to actually use the button.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: [SOLVED] "Link URL" icon not working for calls
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 12:28:28 »
 ;D