Author Topic: Icon Agent Page Not Working  (Read 4506 times)

Duncan

• View Profile
Icon Agent Page Not Working
« on: October 29, 2014, 14:05:28 »
Hi,

I've set up a new Asterisk 11 server with the latest QM 14 and am trying to get the new Icon agent page to work. When I log on to the Icon page, nothing seems to connect to Asterisk / the database: I can't see any data in the "Call List" window (even though there are calls there), and when I try to log an agent on, it sees the assigned queues, but doesn't let me type in an extension, and when I click to log on, I just see the "wait indicator" by the queue, and it eventually fails. I don't see anything in the Asterisk logs trying to log the agent in.

If I log an agent in on the old agent page, everything works as expected: log in/out works fine, and calls are displayed. Is there some configuration setting I'm not aware of that would make the old agent page work and the new one not? I've tried it in both Chrome and Firefox.

Regards,
Duncan
« Last Edit: October 29, 2014, 14:25:37 by Duncan »

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Icon Agent Page Not Working
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2014, 17:58:54 »
Hi Duncan,

are you using the flat-file storage or the SQL one (with qloader)? (How is set default.queue_log_file?)
I ask that because, for performance reasons, the page won't auto-refresh if you use the flat-file storage.

Mirko

Duncan

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2014, 08:47:45 »
Hi mirkox,

I'm using SQL (default.queue_log_file=sql:P001|1). It's strange that I don't see ANY activity in the Asterisk logs (no AMI / no call files) when I use the Icon interface to log in/out, but it all works perfectly when I switch back to the old agent page - I thought they'd use the same configuration.

I'm looking into this again today. Any other suggestions would be appreciated. I will post back if I find a resolution.

Thanks,
Duncan

Duncan

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2014, 09:19:04 »
Just an update...

If I use the old agent page to log in, then go to the Icon page, I can see the user logged in and I can successfully pause and unpause the agent on the queue! I just can't logout again unless I got to the old agent page.

QM version is 14.10.1 installed from Loway Yum repo. CentOS 6.6. Tomcat 6.0.33. Running demo license.

Any ideas? Anybody? Help!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:23:50 by Duncan »

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 05, 2014, 10:12:44 »
Hi Duncan,
you're right, they use the same configuration. What you could is to use Firefox and with Ctrl+Shift+Q open the Network debugger and see if, when you try to login, there is any activity. Send us some screenshots.

Thanks
Mirko

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2014, 07:11:32 »
Hi,

am using Asterisk 11 with Queuemetrics 14.06.2, and while logging in as Agent, am not able to see the Icon page. Is there any special URL I have to use to see the Icon page. The browser I tested with both Chrome and Firefox latest version.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 05, 2015, 11:08:13 »
Hi gopal2k,

did you update from a previous version? If yes, you should add the NEWAGENTPAGE security key to your agents (or directly to the AGENTS user class).

Mirko

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2015, 20:50:12 »
Sorry for my delayed reply. Yes I upgraded from old version. So I have to add this KEY "NEWAGENTPAGE" ?

Regards

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 26, 2015, 20:54:35 »
Am able to see the Icon page. But for the Softphone menu its grayed out. Do make it work, I guess I have to enable webrtc in my Asterisk server right? Please correct me if am wrong.

Thanks.

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 27, 2015, 11:03:53 »
Hi, the softphone is still a beta feature (not every browser supports WebRTC), you can find here setup tutorials and compatibility: https://github.com/Loway/QueueMetricsHowTos

Mirko