Author Topic: .call file for PAUSE and UNPAUSE is chowned root.root hence it doesn't work - ??  (Read 4682 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hello,

I see that our extensions_queuemetrics.conf exists and it's included in extensions_custom.conf. When trying to PAUSE and UNPAUSE from agent portal the call file created in /var/spool/asterisk/outgoing is chowned root.root rather than asterisk.asterisk and hence agents can't go on PAUSE or UNPAUSE. We are using PBXinaFLASH.

I remember to have fixed this previously maybe by changeing ${AGENT} to ${LOCAL} or something but now I can't find that post.

Please help.

P.S. how does one debug the java code for the buttons PAUSE and UNPAUSE to find the source of the code as to why the files are chowned with root.root rather than asterisk user.

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Do not use the callfile, use the tcp:user:pass@server format!

torontob

• View Profile
Yep, that worked.

If a call is put on PAUSE the "queue show" should show it on PAUSE in Asterisk CLI right? But it doesn't. I think because it uses the ${AGENT} format rather than ${Local).....

Can you please comment on that.

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Not sure about the CLI, but youu get a PAUSEALL command. If it's written on the log, then it's issued.

torontob

• View Profile
That is true. The Queue Log does show the PAUSE but would that STOP Asterisk from sending calls to that specific extension?

I think you didn't get my question.

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Yes it should - we never saw any case where a PAUSEALL would noyt pause the agent in the queue (as long as the channel name is the same, of course).

torontob

• View Profile
I had to change this to work:

PauseQueueMember(,Local/${AGENTCODE}@from-internal)

To:
PauseQueueMember(,Local/${AGENTCODE}@from-internal/n)

I wish all distros of Asterisk stayed Standard. Digium is partly to blame for the various changes :-(

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics