Author Topic: Wombat not correctly identifying call pick-up reporting RS_NOANSWER  (Read 1675 times)

voipapp

• View Profile
I have a successful campaign running on wombat.  I call approximately 100 numbers each run.  The campagn calls the number from the list and provides a customized message through google TTS. 

I have had reports from several people that Wombat has just called the number and there is silence on the other end.  One individual yesterday reported that WOMBAT called him several times and only on the last call was the message relayed. (I have wombat set to call back in 120 seconds if RS_NOANSWER). 

How can I debug what is happening during these calls?  Is there a log file?  What else could be going wrong?  Other than this issue I'm very happy with Wombat.

Please advise, thanks

B

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
If you use google TTS it may be that the TTS script is very slow to download audio files.
One thing you can do is to break a longer message up into several parts, so that TTS only downloads the relevant small part.

For example, if you have to sythesize "You have 36 apples in your basket" you could sythesize "You have", "36 apples" and " in your basket" as separate TTS calls. As content is cached, only the number will be downloaded.