Author Topic: Question on Subqueues and agent membership  (Read 3359 times)

barryf

• View Profile
Question on Subqueues and agent membership
« on: February 11, 2010, 14:18:47 »
Hi,

Just started using subqueues today, and I think it will greatly simplify my life.

I am currently using subqueues on one of my asterisk queues - 511. I have about 20 subqueues corresponding to each inbound number which goes into this queue - i.e.

....etc.

In Queuemetrics I also have a composite queue for viewing these queues set up as 511.*

I found that if I made the agents members of the 511.* queue, they did not show up as being logged in, so I place all the agents into a special queue called 511.1

In the realtime wallboard, QM correctly shows the agents as being logged in, however, the subqueues all show zero agents as being logged in, and does nopt show their pause status, etc.

How can I make it so that QM knows that this group of agents are members of all the subqueues without manually putting each agent into each subqueue? We use realtime agents, and have an interface for dynamically moving agents in and out of queues as load dictates. I do not want to have to add each agent to each subqueue just to see them as being a member of all the subqueues.

Thanks.

-Barry

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Question on Subqueues and agent membership
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2010, 18:25:37 »
I am not sure this can be done today - it worked fine with AgentcallbackLogin but with Addmember you should "fake" addmember entries.

barryf

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2010, 16:28:56 »
Thanks for the response, but I dont think you understand the question.

My agents are logged in and QM sees them as such. However, the question is about how I can make agents appear as members of all the subqueues without manually from within QM adding them to each of the subqueues?

In Asterisk I am a member of queue 511, which on QM splits into 10 subqueues 511.1, 511.2, 511.3, etc.

In QM you will not see me as a member of any of the subqueues UNLESS I go in and manually enter myself into each subqueue definition - i.e. that in the QM database table "code_possibili" I am entered under agenti_membri for each subqueue

-Barry

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2010, 10:44:29 »
I think the only way - for the moment - is doing that manually.

barryf

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2010, 13:31:43 »
I think the only way - for the moment - is doing that manually.

OK, can you consider this a feature request then? :-)

-Barry

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #5 on: February 15, 2010, 17:09:15 »
Yes - that's what we did. We track this as issue #980.