Author Topic: Agent portal shows Queue NUMBER instead of Queue Alias. How to fix this?  (Read 6312 times)

torontob

• View Profile
Hi,

By default the Queue NUMBER like 600, 601, and 602 is shown on Agent portal when they login instead of English, Spanish, and French. How can we make sure that it show the respective Alias as defined in "Edit Queues" section rather than the Queue Number?

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
That should be decoded just like in other places of Qm. If it's not, it's a bug - please post a screenshot.

torontob

• View Profile
Two pictures below to demonstrate. Agent shows logged in to 500 and 499 instead of English and French.

torontob

• View Profile
Anything on this?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Thanks for the excellent issue reporting! It is actually a bug and we track it as #1194. YYou will be notified when it's fixed.

torontob

• View Profile
Since the Alias exists in the QM database then it should be a really easy fix to match the number to the Alias and display the Alias instead.

Wondering if you can prioritize this as in a multilingual center it becomes very hard to train reps to numbers and they can't understand why it should be a number rather than the name; hence, laziness kicks in and they don't do a good job of logging in and out since they blame the software.

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Well, one thing that you could do is to print a large banner to be shown in the CC. Anyway we plan to do that for the next release (~ by the end of the year).

torontob

• View Profile
Maybe we can help with submitting a patch. Can you guide me to the file responsible?

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
I don't think this is feasible, as it is done in compiled code.

torontob

• View Profile
:-( Maybe you should open up the code a bit so interested parties can contribute :-)

*** Would definitely be faster time around.

torontob

• View Profile
The same thing happen in Live Monitor as well. Maybe you should add a note in the bug # 1194 to fix this as well.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
I did.

torontob

• View Profile
"I did" ?

Do you mean it's fixed? should we update?

Thanks

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
No I mean we updated the bug :-) you will receive an email notification when the bug is fixed.