Author Topic: SLA Reports  (Read 2642 times)

sibertron

• View Profile
SLA Reports
« on: May 28, 2010, 16:23:38 »
How does QM calculate SLA and what is SLA according to QM?

On the Distribution tab - Inclusive SLA per day reports gives the percentage in increments of 10.

For example between 12 in the night and 9 in morning we took 9 calls one of the calls waited for 7 minutes to get an answer - on the report I see 88.9% - i am unclear on what this numbers means ??? - that we answered 88.9 percent of calls under 90 seconds and one shot over the SLA of 90 seconds that we follow.

or :-\

If I do my maths then i see 7 out 8 calls is 87.5% of the total volume that we go in that period and that is number of calls that were answered during under 90 seconds? By the way I see this number answered tab under the Service level agreement report. :o

I would also like to submit a enhancement:

We should have a tab where we could see the report that we wanted to see - something which could be configured using check boxes for each report that we have in the system. We select the reports that we want to see and leave the rest - probably we could also modify the the All tab -it has all the reports but not all required by everyone in the system. If this is something that can be done already then please tell me how I can do it.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: SLA Reports
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2010, 14:41:04 »
Well, Qm 1.6. has configurable reports -. you can build them as you want, taking the blocks that QM provides.

About your questions, the SLA (which one? there are three) is expressed as % of calls within the given threshold.