Author Topic: Unk Agent - Realtime monitor  (Read 4004 times)

mnail

• View Profile
Unk Agent - Realtime monitor
« on: March 16, 2007, 19:14:28 »
"Agents currently logged in" Appears correct with username and extension.

When inbound call starts everything appears as it should.

Once call is in progress - it shows agent name and wait time/talk time - in the upper realtime monitor the it shows Unk - - even though all other info appears correct along with Agent full name and the extension?

Something I missed?

Since we have custom loads on the production servers I'm doing this on a lab system clean load no real tweaks - Freepbx front end, QMetrics ver. 1.3.3.

Only tweak I am doing is the Agent login from the previous post ( I tried it the way the FAQ suggest but still shows Agent Unk instead of busy.

Call does show to be inprogress etc.. just that field seems to not populate correctly. TIA

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Unk Agent - Realtime monitor
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2007, 15:44:31 »
There is a FAQ entry you may find interesting: http://queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp#faq-015-unk_bsy

To assign agents to a queue, just go to the "Queue editor" and click on "Agents" - this tells QM which agents are working on that queue and avoids the UNK. You may also want to use the configuration import wizard to get the same result at a fraction of the effort :)

mnail

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2007, 18:06:13 »
I had done exactly that (as described via the FAQ) Selected the Agents name and still showed as unknown - its most likely something I have on this end, I'll keep knocking around should not be that major to figure out.

With each version (LS shows there to be Versions 1.x - 1.3.3) If configured can I test each version? (Of course as long as the Conf are configured in each Version folder) Never mind as I finished my thought this would conflict with the DB's layout. Not enough coffee in me yet.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: March 21, 2007, 20:34:51 »
Hello there, one common mistake (due to be fixed in 1.4) is having agents written with a different lowercase combination than those that appear in the queue.