Author Topic: Quick activity reports not showing previous days on Today  (Read 4549 times)

Brandonb

• View Profile
I would like to start out by saying am green so this is all new to me.
Basically my problem is that I can see the quick activity report for today but when I want to see yesterday or 30 days out, it generates no info. Am running it on Trixbox for a medium sized call center. Now is this a detail of granting CREATE privileges, wich I thought I have done but sometimes you over look the little things;) 

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Quick activity reports not showing previous days on Today
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2007, 10:24:43 »
Are you sure you actually have the data set? this is what usually happens when your log files get rotated - see http://astrecipes.net/index.php?q=astrecipes/avoiding+queue_log+file+rotation

Brandonb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2007, 16:41:20 »
That worked perfectly but am not sure if it caused another problem, the employee that did this job before me created a cron job to log everyone out of the queue at 11pm. Would disabling log rotation have any affect on this? Am just trying to cover all bases. 

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2007, 17:16:05 »
Of course you cannot tell unless you actually see what's there, but this sounds very, very unlikely.

Brandonb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2007, 18:39:16 »
Thank you for the quick response, As it turns out the soft phone that they use is taking priority over the Cisco phone causing a conflict that am still searching for, but for the moment they just have to unplug the Cisco when they leave.