Author Topic: "Configuring URLs to be launched by the agent real-time page" with FreePBX  (Read 3734 times)

AndyS

• View Profile
The section "Configuring URLs to be launched by the agent real-time page" describes a modification to the dial plan to support a URL launch feature for agents.  We use FreePBX, which manages that part of the dial plan.  Is there another way this can be achieved?

Regards, Andrew.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
AFAIK this option is not handled by FreePBX, so the field has to be passed manually to the queue command.

AndyS

• View Profile
Yes - that's my problem.  Because FreePBX doesn't handle this field, but it DOES manage part of the dial-plan that includes the Queue() statements, I can't manually edit the Queue() statements because they'll get overwritten the next time we do a FreePBX update.

Is there another way to associate the URL with the queue?

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
No I don't think so.

barryf

• View Profile
Hi,

Just to let you know, I have created a patch against FreePBX 2.6 which allows the setting of the URL parameter to queues form within FreePBX. I have submitted this to the FreePBX trac as a patch today (Ticket #4035 http://www.freepbx.org/trac/ticket/4035). No idea whether they will include it, but if anyone else here would like to see it then perhaps drop them a note to that effect.

With this patch you can use QM subqueues seemlessly with FreePBX. I set the optionalurl to ${FROM_DID} which creates subqueues for each incoming number pointwed at the queue.

-Barry