Author Topic: Quemetrics Agent Conf allowing callers to join queue when we are closed ?  (Read 5141 times)

Brandonb

• View Profile
Hello,

I have my support queue setup with :
A5578,0
A5571,0
A1002,0
A5573,0
A5579,0
A5585,0
A5588,0
A5595,0
A3766,0
A5596,0
A3755,0
A5597,0
A5997,0
 Setup like the pdf instructed. Each extension represents an agent, the problem lies during off ours when we are closed it allows callers to join an empty queue and sit on hold for the timeout thus skewing the unanswered calls. I have "Allow to Join Empty" set to no in Freepbx and it still would allow them. Once I removed the AXXXX setup, the queue worked as it should and I got the after hours recording. I am probally missing something small but I really need to get this fixed because I do really like the stats queuemetrics provides but I can't work with the miss reporting.

Thanks in advance for the help

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
QueueMetrics is a reporting package, so it just does not see the upper-level Asterisk config. The fact that your callers can join empty queues must be set in the configuration interface - QM has nothing to do with it.  ;)

Brandonb

• View Profile
Well I don't know what to say I removed AXXX from the queue and it works fine, I put it back in and it doesn't the AXXX is exclusively for queuemetrics. I think for whatever reason Asterisk is seeing the AXXX as static agents when they are not.