Author Topic: Audio Filenames from DetailsDO.CallsOK(raw)  (Read 4111 times)

AndyS

• View Profile
Audio Filenames from DetailsDO.CallsOK(raw)
« on: February 12, 2009, 06:49:36 »
I have a customer that needs a report of all completed calls.  I've got the XML-RPC interface working correctly and it's returning most of the data I need, but they need the filename of the audio recording of each file.

How can I get this included in the result set of my API call?

Andrew.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
Re: Audio Filenames from DetailsDO.CallsOK(raw)
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2009, 09:56:21 »
This is not returned at the moment. My best guess here is that you fetch the asterisk acll-id and do a loacl filename search for files that have that same ID included....

AndyS

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2009, 07:41:53 »
I've been doing some research to find out if the uniqueid really is unique for call queue recordings.  My results are ambiguous.  I know that QM already can retrieve recordings for a given uniqueid, so:
- Is the uniqueid actually unique for recording files?  In other words, if I grep for that uniqueid will I always only get max one file returned?
- For multi-stint calls are there multiple recordings and/or uniqueids, or just one?
- How is this affected by multi-stint being on or off?

On a separate note, I'd like to be able to run the report on a remote machine - I can do that with XML-RPC but do you have any advice on how to run the additional function(s) to get the audio filenames from a remote environment (which might be Linux or Windows so rsh isn't necessarily going to work)?

Thanks, Andrew.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2009, 18:55:29 »
I think that the best way to go on with this would be to make a small change from QM so that you can query the file seach logic remotely, given a call-id. This has to be done by us but it should be quite simple - if interested contact Lorenzo to get a quote.

Given a unique-id, you may have zero or more files retrieved, because:
- sometimes Asterisk forgets to mix the two channels, so you have two audio files per call
- sometimes you have multiple recordings for the same call

In the case of multi-stint, you will basically see all recordings for each stint; at present there is no easy way to see which is which.

QueueMetrics

• Loway
    • View Profile
    • QueueMetrics
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2009, 09:34:33 »
For the record: in QM 1.5.1 this feature is present. See an updated XML-RPC manual to find out how this works.