Author Topic: Agent Logon widget logs agent but does not get updated  (Read 2834 times)

palillo

• View Profile
    • Email
Agent Logon widget logs agent but does not get updated
« on: October 23, 2016, 22:59:40 »
Hi,

I have just installed Queuemetrics 16.10.3 under Elastix 2.5.0 that is:

CentOS 5.11
Asterisk 11.21.0
FreePBX 2.11

The system is currently working, agents log in, add member to queue, realtime monitoring works, etc.

When agent logs into the web and joins one of the available queues, the Queue momentarily moves to the right side but after a while (timeout), it returns to the left side. 

The agent joins successfully the queue as it now receives calls and queue show command shows agent is logged in.

If you log out ot the webconsole and re-login again, "Agnt Logon" widget shows the queue on the right side as it it was successfully joined.

If you un-join the queue, the operation is successfull as can be confirmed with "queue show" but after timing out, the queue goes from the left side to the right side again.

If agent logs out of the webconsole and re-login again, you can now see no Logged in queues.

The same happens with the pause widget, when you submit a pause condition, the agent is successfully paused but the widget does not get updated and still has the pause button active and Unpause button disable.

If you log out of the webconsole and re-log in, you now can see the Unpause button enable and the pause button disable.

I have verified AMI is working fine by even capturing on the wire the AMI session and inspecting it with Wireshark.

I have tried everything I found on this forum about this problem but no success.

Any idea ?
Thanks in advance.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Agent Logon widget logs agent but does not get updated
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2016, 09:57:24 »
Hi palillo,

usually this happens when QueueMetrics is setup to read directly from the queue_log file (only for debug) and not from the database; please setup qloaderd with 'yum install qloaderd', then you can find instrctions here at chapter 4: https://github.com/Loway/QueueMetricsHowTos/blob/master/QueueMetricsInstall.md

Mirko

palillo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2016, 01:02:48 »
Hi,

Many thanks, I will try that.  It is configured with file access as you say.

I will post back the results.

Best regards.

palillo

• View Profile
    • Email
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2016, 05:09:46 »
Hello Mirko,

I did what you said and everything works perfect. 

Thank you very much.

Regards.