Author Topic: No data on Realtime page  (Read 1400 times)

ryan82

• View Profile
No data on Realtime page
« on: January 05, 2020, 23:27:58 »
Hello,

After a recent server issue and subsequent reboot, our Realtime page is no longer showing any data. I have searched this forum as well as the support documentation related to Realtime page issues and server time and have verified the following:

- Call data is being captured in reports.
- Verified server time is correct and matches the hwclock (service isn't connected to internet, so no NTP).
- The correct time also shows at the bottom right of the realtime page when it is loaded.
- Data appears to be captured correctly in /var/log/asterisk/queue_log and qloader.log.

The issue seems to be with the "last heartbeat" values in the Mysql storage information. The time is updating, however what's strange is that the time never leaves the 1am hour. So for example it is currently 15:14 local time, however the time showing in Mysql last hearbeat is 01:14. Once it gets to 01:59, it will restart again at 01:00.

I have restarted all relevant services (queuemetrics, qloader, mysqld). I also disabled qloader and installed uniloader, but no change.
Any idea why the mysql time won't update from the 1am hour? How can I get the heartbeat to match actual system time.

Thanks in advance!

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: No data on Realtime page
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2020, 09:49:47 »
Hello,

There is a known issue that appeared in our release notes since the beginning of 2019, where in with some configurations the real-time page (and therefore the wallboards) could have problems after Jan 1, 2020.

Our first suggestion is to upgrade the system; because versions 19.x are not affected. If you installed using yum, you can simply do a "yum update queuemetrics" and it will work again (but make a backup first, to be safe).
For more details have a look at this section of our documentation:
https://manuals.loway.ch/QM_UserManual-chunked/ch02.html#_updating_from_a_previous_version_of_queuemetrics

If that is not possible immediately, there is a workaround:

- make sure that MySQL time is correct, as seen from the License page of QM - you should see "MySQL time is aligned with Java time")
- set the property: realtime.use_sql_now=1 in configuration.properties (even if you see "DO NOT CHANGE THIS")
- do not forget to logout from current session and then login again

In any case, we suggest updating or migrating the system as soon as possible.

ryan82

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2020, 16:33:54 »
Thanks, the temp workaround worked. I will complete an update during off hours.

Although in release notes, this info might be useful in this FAQ (https://www.queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp?uid=faq-057-rt_not_working) or other related FAQs regarding MySQL FAQs.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2020, 09:29:12 »
Hello,

this is an old FAQ regarding the realtime page so this info is not expected to be there but we will update it ASAP.
Thanks

rwunsch

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2020, 00:19:46 »
We had this same issue with no agents, queues or calls showing up on the wallboard or the realtime monitoring.  I have been changing settings in the configuration.properties over the past day trying to see if something would work.  nothing worked until I found this thread today.  it fixed the issue.   

Now I need to schedule an upgrade.    ;)