Author Topic: CAllback Agent With Queuemetrics  (Read 3791 times)

kesha

• View Profile
CAllback Agent With Queuemetrics
« on: August 31, 2016, 10:13:56 »
Dear members

Kindly now i have elastix 2.4 stable version and i make setup for queuemetrics successfully i have call center module in elastix and my agent work as callback agent but when i make setup wized from queuemetrice i can not see y agent but if i make my agent work as Agent only i can see my agent what would should to do i need to work with callback agent to i can not auto answer  calls can you help me please

thanks

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: CAllback Agent With Queuemetrics
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2016, 10:22:20 »
Hi Kesha,

the easiest way to work with QM, is that on the PBX you define only extensions and queues, while the agents are defined in QueueMetrics (as explained here: https://www.queuemetrics.com/faq.jsp?uid=faq-097-agents_vs_users)

They will login in QueueMetrics agent's page and from there they will be able to join the queues, pause/unpause, etc.

kesha

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 31, 2016, 10:49:49 »
thnaks for your response but i don't need QM login page because i have in elastix login page i need Qm Take data fom my pbx i need to make Setup wizard (Load data from Asterisk) can take data i dont but with Agent representative so i need to make it with call agent EX. callback

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 31, 2016, 11:01:58 »

kesha

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 31, 2016, 11:07:27 »
yes you know QM its working fine With me but When i Configuration  My agent AS  Agent in Call center module In Elastix i can import my data form elastix to QM but when i work with mode Callback Extensions From CAll center moduel in elastix I can not import My agent to QM that is my problem

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 31, 2016, 11:19:29 »
Ok then you should do it manually from the "edit agents" page, as explained in that FAQ I sent you

kesha

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 31, 2016, 11:23:44 »
did you mean Agent.conf you need from me to edit it or what and if this give me steps please finally i need QM read data agent form elastix not create user and agent and use QM interface because i don't need that and thanks for your support me mirkox

kesha

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 01, 2016, 11:08:49 »
any help please