Author Topic: Display custom value in Agent Page  (Read 2190 times)

gopal2k

• View Profile
Display custom value in Agent Page
« on: November 07, 2014, 16:09:58 »
Hi,

Is there a option I can display a custom value in Agent's page. Actually am looking to display a 10 digit value in Agent's page for a particular call, like customer code. Will this be possible?

Thanks.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Display custom value in Agent Page
« Reply #1 on: November 07, 2014, 16:27:52 »
Hi gopal2k,

how do you get this customer code? I mean, an IVR asks the customer for it, or maybe you get it from a database searching by called id?
Also, how do you use this customer code then? Are you using some CRM?

What QueueMetrics can do now is to automatically open an external page when the agent answers to a call; in the url you can pass the Caller id as a parameter. So the idea that in your dialplan you rewrite the incoming caller id to look like the customer's code.

We know it's not beautiful but at the moment there's nothing better, we're working on make possible to pass custom variables to QueueMetrics from the dialplan which will make this kind of integration much easier. Should be ready for the next release.

Kind Regards
Mirko

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 07, 2014, 17:50:07 »
ACtually the setup is like this.

1. The customer code will get captured in a IVR, where we don't have control for that IVR.
2. That code will get transferred to my Asterisk PBX via SIP trunk.
3. I need to extract that value, and push to the agent where the call is getting popup.
4. Post this, agent manually copy this code and key in a separate CRM and get the relevant information, and the CRM also not in our control, just a web based CRM, all we have is only login information.

Thanks.

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2014, 13:52:18 »
With small changes am able to achieve what I want. Actually the information are coming in UUI via SIP header, I extracted and configured that ID as callerid via AGI and it got displayed in Queuemetrics Agent's page.

Regards.