Author Topic: Queuemetrics with FreePBX  (Read 3009 times)

gopal2k

• View Profile
Queuemetrics with FreePBX
« on: March 31, 2016, 16:11:49 »
Am using FreePBX STABLE – 6.12.65 - Asterisk 11.19 and using Queuemetrics 15.10.6 by following this URL - https://github.com/Loway/QueueMetricsHowTos/blob/master/AgentPage_WebRTC_FreePBX.md

Some observations
1. After logging in as agent/101, when we dial the queue number, the call lands to the webrtc webphone, upon answering the caller-id still hearing MoH, basically the call is not answering even though it answered in the webphone.

2. Instead of webphone if i use softphone and remove the webphone username and password from the agent settings, the call getting established, but the call information not showing in the agents page. Even in realtime page the "Agents currently logged in:" i can see two entries one for the softphone and the other one for the agent login.

Note: Am using Queuemetrics 13 version for my production which is working fine without webRTC and this is without freePBX, just Asterisk 11.3.0.

So worried using or upgrading to Queuemetrics 15.

Regards.

mirkox

• View Profile
Re: Queuemetrics with FreePBX
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 09:55:27 »
Hi gopal2k,

as for the webphone, unfortunately we think this technology is still not very mature and yet is not fully supported by some versions of Asterisk (better with version 13), and the browsers.

In general if you update QueueMetrics your configuration doesn't change and new features are not enabled by default, you have to add them manually, but you still get all the improvement and bug fixes, so keeping it updated is highy recommended.
Also, using the new agent's page doesn't force you to use the webphone.

Mirko
« Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 09:57:16 by mirkox »

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2016, 08:20:23 »
I understand this, but I tried to have a eyebeam softphone as agent phone, and removed the webphone credentials under agents menu in QM.

What happens is when there is a call, the call information is supposed to show up in the Agent's QM page, which is not showing in the call status information. Whereas I have the old version of QM 13.x which is showing up the call status information when the agent is on call.

Thanks.

mirkox

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2016, 09:38:52 »
Hi,

are you logging your extension into the queues using the QueueMetrics agent's page?

gopal2k

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2016, 07:30:42 »
Yes I do login to the queue from the QM Agent's page, by clicking the arrow button.

Regards
Gopal.