QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

What to do after install? Real-time doesn't show agents status

(1/3) > >>

torontob:
Hi Everyone,

Received and installed our Demo license key. Have to rush this system into demo by end of day tomorrow. Unfortunately, the tutorial guides assume that QueueMetrics is CONFIGURED after install and only provides a user/agent manual.

I have the following questions and require clarifications:

1- We are running PBXinaFLASH. I did not bring all the queue files into one (they have been rotated 6 times now) because I was afraid that it might break something. So, we should be fine with that going forward as long as we disable the log rotation further right?

2- Can we at a later stage bring the queue log files together if we decide to purchase QueueMetrics? and what is the benefit of bringing them together anyways? Aren't those old data? Can we get reports generated from 6 months ago by doing this?

3- There are no tutorials, so I found the Import Wizard and I run and I got some extensions and all Queues. So, I am unclear on what to do further to get Agents online as my Real-time doesn't show agents online. If logging into Agent portal, I can use the Log-in but I don't see the Agent logging into any queue.

***Currently, loggin into Agent/555 with password 555, I get, "Agent/333: Agent status cannot be determined"
Currently with PBXinaFlash, we have Queues that have only Dynamic agent and agents are added by a dial-plan that does the "queue add member".

Answer to all or any of the above is highly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bruce

QueueMetrics:
1 and 2. no problems, just make sure you do not lose them. Of course you will not be able to access older information unless you put together the files.

3. you should be configuring agents in Qm or using the wizard. Before trying to use the RT page, make sure that you can see some data (calls etc)  in the reports. If you don't, likely you are using the wrong queue as a reporting unit.

torontob:
Thanks for the feedback.

I do not see anything in reports. It doesn't show any of old data. What am I doing wrong with the Wizard? or is there another way of importing or step that I have missed?

The wizard imported Queues and some of the extensions. I guess it imported extensions that were mentioned in the queue_log file.

When I did the Setup Wizard > File, I got htis:

--- Code: ---Below is a list of queues read from the configuration.
Please select the queues you want to import in QueueMetrics.
Queue name Wrap-up time Server
499 0
498 0
500 0
--- End code ---

When I did the Setup Wizard > Queue Log File:

--- Code: ---Below is a list of agents read from the configuration.
Please select the agents you want to import.
Agent code   Password Full name Server
331 331 Agent/331 QueueLog
333 333 Agent/333 QueueLog
334 334 Agent/334 QueueLog
335 335 Agent/335 QueueLog
337 337 Agent/337 QueueLog
338 338 Agent/338 QueueLog
339 339 Agent/339 QueueLog
341 341 Agent/341 QueueLog
343 343 Agent/343 QueueLog
347 347 Agent/347 QueueLog
--- End code ---

All other options in Setup Wizard fail because real-time and AMI is not what I use.

Based on above, what am I missing? Why can't agents log in?

***Currently, loggin into Agent/555 with password 555, I get, "Agent/333: Agent status cannot be determined"

Even when running a Custom Report for previous days, I don't get any data. Do I not have to add a user for QueueMetrics in manager_custom.conf? How does QueueMetrics connect to Asterisk anyways to check status of extensions?

P.S. Is there a chat room for QueueMetrics, or a support line for the demo licenses where one can get quick help?

Thanks

QueueMetrics:
Did you create Agent/555? because it's not mentioned in the  entries you have above....
Anyway: first try and run a report for a queue that you know has data on it, and you should be seeing its calls in the historical reports. When that works, we can try and do more.

torontob:
Hi,

Agent/555 was a typo. Should have said Agent/333.

A second attempt with reboot of server got me the queues and agents working but now I can run reports per agent. It shows reports per Queue and All reports but not per agent.

So, I can see all reports but none for Filtered by Agent. Could this be caused by Agent names in Asterisk? I tried "agent show" on the CLI but the command is not known. This is running PBXinaFLASH. I don't recall setting a name to agent but extensions have names. Reports show fine in All Reports or Queue Reports but no per agent.

Thanks,
Bruce

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version