QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

Call Waiting Tone

(1/2) > >>

Zerabox:
We just installed a new Queuemetrics system 1.6.X and are using Eyebeams paid version of a softphone and everything is working correctly except the agents are getting a call waitng tone when another caller is sent to there telephones. This is strange because we have a 1.5.X system installed with aastra telephones and the are shown busy when on a call. I have the Queue set to skip busy agent and the call waiting turned off for the Agents extensions. But the Queuemetrics is not seeing the Agent in the busy state, the Realtime screen does however show the Agent on a call ... I am baffeled is their a fix for this the customer is excited about the Queumetrics and the outdialing we have setup for accessing a lower cost SIP solution. I have left a message on your support line!

Richie   ???

Zerabox:
OK I am on site and have tried to reproduce the issue, If an agent uses the Dial Button and selects any of the outbound Queues they still show idle on the real time screen. But the calls are being tracked under the Queue stats? Am missing something ? Or better yet what did I forget to add to the Outbound Queues?

Also on any incoming call the agent is getting a second call, I have the Freepbx set to skip busy agents, the Queuemetrics system on incoming is showing the agent busy but it is still sending the call to the agent causing the beep tones. What am I missing? HELP!

Richie

QueueMetrics:
Likely you are having an issue with CALL-LIMIT that FreePBX sets very high.

cgarza1978:
I'm having the same issue on QueueMetrics 1.6.2.1.  Call center employees are extremely annoyed at getting inbound calls through call waiting while trying to help customers.  Callers have to wait in queue longer than necessary while agents that are on a call are rung inspite of having call-waiting disabled and the queue being configured to "skip busy agents" are being called.  The response regarding CALL-LIMIT is beside the point and a bad work-around because setting CALL-LIMIT to one would break announced transfers which are important to most call center installations.

Since there is now a dial plan file that needs to be included in the install and it contains a special Queuemetrics context, I thought it might be related to the context.  I created a test queue and configured it exactly as the QueueMetrics queue and had the agents dial into the queue.  The "skip-busy-agents" feature worked properly when I did this.

I wrote into support about this but the respose I got was that the QueueMetrics context does nothing but "add member" the agent into the queue.  Also seams beside the point.  The problem, INHO, is either something that the QueueMetrics context is doing or NOT doing.  Either way, I don't think it matters.  This bug, is something that affects our opertion enough that if we don't find a solution, we may have to consider another software solution.  It is really too bad because I just paid for a license expansion.

cgarza1978:
I was messing with this all night and I seem to have found the solution.  It consists in adding an additional parameter (ringinuse=no) to the queue configuration in the queues_post_custom.conf file.

The solution is documented on the following post: http://www.freepbx.org/forum/freepbx/development/queues-skip-busy-agents-call-limit-or-ringinuse

For the record, I run trixbox 2.8.0.4 and QueueMetrics 1.6.2.1.  5502 is my queue name.  The entry goes as follows:

[5502](+)
ringinuse=no

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version