QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

QM 1.6 and realtime queue_log

<< < (3/7) > >>

QueueMetrics:
I did a bit of experimentation. Try to module reload res_config_mysql.so and see if it works.

--- Quote ---Vigor106*CLI> core show config mappings
Config Engine: mysql
Config Engine: curl
Config Engine: odbc
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Vigor106*CLI> module show like mysql
Module                         Description                              Use Count
app_cbmysql.so                 CBMysql conference scheduling            0
cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR Backend                        0
res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver      0
app_addon_sql_mysql.so         Simple Mysql Interface                   0

--- End quote ---

trymes:
I'll give those options a try. I do know that MySQL is indeed loaded and functional, as Elastix uses it for CDRs.

Tom

trymes:
OK, some more results:

--- Code: ---vox*CLI> core show config mappings
Config Engine: pgsql
Config Engine: odbc
Config Engine: mysql
Config Engine: curl
--- End code ---

--- Code: ---vox*CLI> module show like mysql
Module                         Description                              Use Count
app_cbmysql.so                 CBMysql conference scheduling            0       
res_config_mysql.so            MySQL RealTime Configuration Driver      0       
app_addon_sql_mysql.so         Simple Mysql Interface                   0       
cdr_addon_mysql.so             MySQL CDR Backend                        0       
4 modules loaded
--- End code ---

But this is what the problem is in my mind:

--- Code: ---[Oct 29 10:17:22] VERBOSE[9785] config.c:   == Binding queue_log to mysql/asterisk/queue_log
[Oct 29 10:17:22] WARNING[9785] res_config_mysql.c: MySQL RealTime: Invalid database specified: 'asterisk' (check res_mysql.conf
--- End code ---

Something is wrong with res_mysql.conf such that Asterisk cannot find the MySQL database named "asterisk", even though it is there, and the user "asteriskuser" as defined in res_mysql.conf can access it.

Tom

trymes:
OK, so after Googling some more I found this post, and it was something stupid. The format of the extconfig.conf file has changed in asterisk 1.6, such that you reference the context in that file ("general" in my example) instead of the database name. I modified my extconfig.conf to point there, and it seemed to load up.

However, I now get this message:

--- Code: ---[Oct 29 10:25:34] WARNING[9853] res_config_mysql.c: Realtime table general@queue_log: column 'time' cannot be type 'int(10) unsigned' (need char)
--- End code ---

I double checked the table creation instructions from voip-info, and it shows this relevant piece:

--- Code: ---`time` int(10) unsigned default NULL,
--- End code ---

So, any ideas on how I need to modify my queue_log table?

Tom

EDIT: The only thing I found on google was this IRC log: http://ibot.rikers.org/%23asterisk/20090728.html.gz

The relevant snippet (it looks like he solved his own problem?):

--- Code: ---16:23.41 cusco__ hi
16:23.43 cusco__ "require_mysql: Realtime table general@csr_queue: column 'time' cannot be type 'int(10) unsigned' (need char)"
16:23.48 cusco__ what type must it be?
16:25.44 cusco__ type char
16:25.45 cusco__ ok
16:25.46 cusco__ lol
--- End code ---

Before I go messing about with MySQL, can someone confirm, maybe provide a little handholding on how to modify my existing table and/or delete the existing table and properly create a new one?

Loway, maybe y'all could test this out and provide a working config, considering this is a published feature of the software? I am, by no means, an experience MySQL user.

trymes:
Any ideas out there?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version