QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

QM on Elastix 2.0 Install Error: Bad ELF Interpreter

(1/3) > >>

trymes:
I am trying to install via yum on my Elastix 2.0 server, but I am running into an error during the installation process:

--- Code: ---Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]
Unpacking...
Checksumming...
Extracting...
/usr/local/queuemetrics/jdk-1.6.0_20-linux-i586.bin: ./install.sfx.22549: /lib/ld-linux.so.2: bad ELF interpreter: No such file or directory
Failed to extract the files.  Please refer to the Troubleshooting section of
the Installation Instructions on the download page for more information.
--- End code ---

I have been using QM for years now on an old Trixbox server, but I have finally gotten around to upgrading, but I am stuck at the install process due to this error.

One interesting note is that even though the "Do you agree to the above license terms? [yes or no]" question is in the output above, the process does not stop there and allow me to input an answer, it just proceeds right through without pausing.

Any thoughts?

Tom

QueueMetrics:
Are you running Elastix 2.0 32-bit or 64-bit?

trymes:
We're running 64-bit.

Tom

trymes:
Fiddling a little more, I tried making a symbolic link /lib/ld-linux.so.2 that pointed to  /lib64/ld-linux-x86-64.so.2 and that, unsurprisingly, did not work.

I then installed the Sun Java JDK, but I am still getting issues with starting QM because the variables JAVA_HOME, JRE_HOME, and CATALINA_HOME are not populated. I'm sure that I could define those, export them, and make it work, but I'd prefer to have a stock install  if that's possible, so I'm going to wait. Please let me know if that's a likely possibility.

Tom

trymes:
OK, boneheaded move. The variable is defined in the /etc/init.d/queuemetrics script upon startup. I changed the line that defines the JAVA_HOME variable to point at /usr/java/jdk1.6.0_21/ and that worked like a charm.

I would still like to be able to use a QM provided RPM, as that would make updates to the JVM easier.

Tom

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version