QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

What to do after install? Real-time doesn't show agents status

<< < (3/3)

jhfitness:
I have a side question related to this. I've been browsing tutorials and forums as I configure our system, and earlier today I changed the following in /usr/local/qloader/qloader.pl

--- Quote ---my $rewriteToAgent   = 1;   
--- End quote ---

My understanding was that would do the report rewriting. However, based on this topic I have just changed "default.rewriteLocalChannels=true" in configuration.properties.

I understand (somewhat) that the qloader is MySQL and the configuration.properties file is more directly related to QM and the user interface for the reports. Are both changes necessary for the rewriting? And do I need to restart anything manually for these changes to take effect?

torontob:
I can answer to the restart part. Changes will be reflected when a "service queuemetrics restart" is done.

marcos:
Hi,

The $rewriteToAgent variable in the qloader.pl script is something different on what are your needs and is responsible to rewrite agent information to MySQL database. If you modify something related to this script, you need to restart their related daemon through a "service qloaderd restart" shell command.

Setting "default.rewriteLocalChannels=true" in configuration.properties should be enought to solve your issue: this option affects how QueueMetrics analyzes MySQL stored data.
Normally, after executing any key settings modifications in the configuration.properties file, you need to issue a shell "service queuemetrics restart" command to make them effective. Dont' forget to log-off and log-on again on QueueMetrics.

Regards,
Marco.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version