QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

QM 1.4 and Trixbox 2.6.1

<< < (6/10) > >>

alien:
I did e they say to me:

"The call has been deprecated, you may want to revisit it. Also, do keep in mind that FreePBX Queue configurations don't use chan_agent type agents so you would need to do all your agents.conf and queue stuff somewhat manually and you will run into feature issues with things like subsequent call transfers being blocked from going to voicemail, and similar, if you use agents.conf agents."

??? ??? ???
What can I do now?

QueueMetrics:
If you run an ACD system, having things like features disabled is a bonanza.  ;D So dont worry about that. You just need to understand how to get a free hook in the dialplan so you have a number to call to login.

alien:
But in the queue metrics manual, they say to use "298"... I try that and dont works :o

If I downgrade trixbox, I can fix this problem?
Wha version queue metrics recomend?

QueueMetrics:
You can try an older version of TB, like a 2.5.x.

QueueMetrics:
We just tried TrixBox 2.6.1.0 - I confirm there is no problem in changing the dialplan at [from-internal-custom] and adding the 298 extension (unless you use 298 for some other extension on the system).

There is instead an important problem with AgentCallBackLogin -> see http://forum.queuemetrics.com/index.php?topic=276.0 to fix it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version