QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

Installation on Debian failing

<< < (2/3) > >>

QueueMetrics:
One last thing: are you sure that your MySQL is connectable from the newtork? the java connectors are not able to connect to unix socket like the one you show /var/run/mysqld/mysqld.sock - edit the my.ini file and activate network access.

MikeCook:
Yes I am sure network access is available on port 3306 as I have tested it from a remote machine using SQLyog

MikeCook:
IT IS WORKING AT LAST!!!!

I changed the line
JDBC URI configured as: jdbc:mysql://localhost/queuemetrics?autoReconnect=true&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&jdbcCompliantTruncation=false&user=queuemetrics&password=javadude

to read

JDBC URI configured as: jdbc:mysql://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/queuemetrics?autoReconnect=true&zeroDateTimeBehavior=convertToNull&jdbcCompliantTruncation=false&user=queuemetrics&password=javadude

where xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx is the outside IP address of my server and everything sprung into life

Thanks for your help

Mike

QueueMetrics:
This is strange - your MySQL was listening on the ethernet interface and not on loopback?  ;D

hayesey:
I assume you have:

bind-address = xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

in my.cnf?  Comment the line out, restart mysql and it should listen on all available network interface inc the loopback.

cheers,
Paul.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version