QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

Migrated Trixboxes now I'm having MAJOR issues

(1/3) > >>

Mailsouth:
I was running QM 1.4.3 on one trixbox.  We got a new trixbox and installed QM 1.5 on it.  We ended up upgrading the 1.4.3 to 1.5 and then moving the queue_log, the Queuemetrics database, the configuration.properties file and the web.xml file from old server to the new one.  I have qloaderd installed but I'm not getting any new stats.  Realtime monitoring shows no agents or queues but if I click on live they are still there.  What did I do wrong?

QueueMetrics:
The fact that you see the Live data means that QM and TB are working. The problem here seems to be related to the loading of data by qloaderd. Try and go to the Mysql storage information ansd see if you see any (recent) data at all and in which partition it is.

Mailsouth:
I do not see any recent data. The last data that it has is from the day of the change over

QueueMetrics:
SO likely you do not have qloaderd running on the new queue_log file :)

Mailsouth:
close. The properties on the queue_log were set to root.root instead of asterisk.asterisk.  Now that is changed but we're still having problems with the correct info showing in real time monitor.  I have 2 queues set up and people logging into either one.  In real time monitor I only see people that are logged into queue1 even though there are people logged into queue2 as well.  If I run a report on them the correct info shows for both also both show up in Live view.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version