QueueMetrics > Running QueueMetrics

Queue Detail - Service Level Agreement

(1/1)

Duncan:
Hi,

In QM version 16.10.6 there is a "Service Level Agreement" form field when you click onto a queues "Queue Detail" page. When looking at the manual (http://manuals.loway.ch/QM_UserManual-chunked/) nothing is mentioned about this field or how it works. Currently all queues are set to 0 in this field (which I assume is default). I also assume this matches up the the req_sla field in the code_possibili table.

I have a recent request from a client to store different SLA requirements per queue and I was wondering if I can store this data in this database field. What happens if I change this field in QM?

I've checked the forums and asked my good friend Google but even he doesn't seem to know what this field does.

Regards,
Duncan

Itgigi (Loway):
Hello Duncan,

this is Iacob from Loway support.

I know that Google is smart but we are smarterter.

By changing that value inside the Queue Detail section, you chose a threshold (in seconds) for the Service Level Agreement. If an Agent answers a call under the set time, the SLA in the reports will go up, and vice versa if he answers after the threshold.

If you have any other technical questions about the product feel free to write at support@loway.ch.

Regards,
Iacob

Duncan:
 ;D

Thanks for the response Itgigi.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version