QueueMetrics > QueueMetrics installation

QM 1.4 and Trixbox 2.6.1

(1/10) > >>

Nic65535:
Hi,

I am trying to evaluate QM with Trixbox 2.6.1. I have followed the instructions but dynamic agents do not appear to be able to login or logout using either by dialing 298 (your call cannot be completed as dialed) or through the web page.

Is there a problem with this version of trixbox or do I need updated instructions?

TIA

Nic

Wessel:
Looks like you did not include the context of the login/logout of the agents in your dial plan

Wessel

QueueMetrics:
Yes you're surely missing the implementing logic.

Nic65535:
Wessel/QueueMetrics,

Unfortunately I have no idea what you are talking about. I am new to Trixbox and QM.

I have installed TB and QM following the QM_Trixbox_210.pdf from the Loway website.

I have created agents (although I didn't have an agents.conf file in the directory so have created it - maybe this is the issue?)

I have created a queue.

I have added all the lines to the configuration files as detailed:

#include extensions_queuemetrics.conf

[from-internal-custom]
exten => 298,1,AgentCallBackLogin(||@from-internal)

I copied the queuemetrics-extension.conf to the etc\asterisk directory and modified it so @sip reads @from-internal for extension 20.

I've made the changes to the queuemetrics.properties file as detailed.

but agents cannot login or out through phone or website.

What else do I need to do to add the login/logout of agents to my dial plan - sorry you will have to give 'idiot' steps as I am a newbie and assumed (obviously my error) that the instructions would cover everything I needed.

I have no idea where to go from here so any help gratefully received.

Thanks again

Nic

QueueMetrics:
Looks like the correct procedure. Of course it it does not work, something is missing. You should try the following:

1.  Open the Asterisk CLI with high verbosity, eg asterisk -rvvvvvvv
2. Try and run the logoin form QM
3. Post here what happened on the CLI

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version