Author Topic: Agent Occupancy Report - AG09  (Read 978 times)

caper800

• View Profile
Agent Occupancy Report - AG09
« on: January 08, 2016, 18:47:36 »
Hello,

I was wondering if someone could shed some light on the calculation for Occupancy % field in the Agent Occupancy Report AG09. In the documentation PDF I have it is not very clear, there are odd characters between Total Session   Total Pause. I couldn't even paste them here so I've place "ODDCHARACTERS" where they are appearing.

This is the definition from the PDF:
Occupancy is computed as: Talk time / (Total session ODDCHARACTERS  Total Pause) and expressed as a percentage, as per the numeric examples
show in the table above.

Even when I checked the online version there are no operators between the words so I don't know if I"m supposed to add, subtract, divide, some other operator?

Could someone provide me with the correct calculation for Occupancy % in this report?

Thanks

mirkox

• Loway
    • View Profile
Re: Agent Occupancy Report - AG09
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 10:16:23 »
Hi Caper, I'll have that correct asap, anyway the oddcharacter should be a minus

we calculate that as    Talk Time / Available time   where the available time is the total session time - time on pause

caper800

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 18:23:12 »
Thanks for the quick response and clarification.

A few more questions if you don't mind, in regards to the same report:

There are 2 fields that I cannot find the definition for, "Overlapping" and "Out of sessions call time", would you be able to provide those?

Also, does Loway offer report customization? For example, could we have a report built similar to the Agent Occupancy Report, but change the way occupancy is calculated?

Thanks again for your assistance.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2016, 08:25:54 »
THis will be available in the next release.