Author Topic: Agent idle duration  (Read 1318 times)

siva.ssk7

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Agent idle duration
« on: April 08, 2015, 05:37:42 »
Is it possible to get agent idle duration?

mirkox

  • Loway
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 225
  • Karma: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Agent idle duration
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2015, 10:59:48 »
Hello siva.ssk7,

we don't have that information directly, but it's easy to get:
Run a report and go in the "Agents" tab; you'll find the "Agent Occupancy Report".

The "Occupancy %" is calculated in this way: Talk time / (Total session - Total Pause); so if you have an occupancy of 80%, you'll nkow that the idle time is 20% (of Total session - Total Pause)

Mirko

siva.ssk7

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Agent idle duration
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:42 »
Thanks for the information mirkox

siva.ssk7

  • Newbie
  • *
  • Posts: 13
  • Karma: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Agent idle duration
« Reply #3 on: April 14, 2015, 11:50:47 »
We have a doubt for example, if one agent total working hours is 7 hours and the agent's total talktime is 5 hours including the break time how come i will monitor the agent activity and idle timing.

mirkox

  • Loway
  • Full Member
  • *
  • Posts: 225
  • Karma: 3
    • View Profile
Re: Agent idle duration
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2015, 11:56:23 »
Well, let's say you have these infos:

Total sessions: 10h
Pause time: 2h
Talk time: 6h

If you subtract the pause time from the total time you'll get 8h, which is the time your agent was available to work.
So having 8h of availability and 6h of talking, the occupancy will be 75%; so you'll know that the remaining 25% (2h) is the idle time (agent was available but he wasn't handle calls).

Mirko